The community park was developed in 1990 by the «Chevaliers de Colomb» to serve the entire population of Saint-Antoine. Donations came from many organizations and individuals and the «Chevaliers de Colomb» volunteered many hours to complete this project.
In 2020, the municipality hired a design consulting firm to prepare a landscape architecture plan. This plan will allow the municipal council to make decisions about the future of the community park.
Here are the rules of the community park:
- Opening hours : 10 am to 9:30 pm
- Entrance- use the entrance from the parking lot
- Animals are not allowed at all times.
- We are not responsible for lost items.
- Anyone causing trouble must leave the grounds at the request of the person in charge.
- Alcohol, drugs and smoking are not permitted on park premises.
- Anyone causing damage to the community park property will be banned.
- The recommended age (5 to 12 years old) for using the different play areas in the park must be respected, otherwise the person in charge will have the authority to enforce these rules.
- Bicycles, motorcycles or all other motorized vehicles are prohibited in the community park.
- In order to keep the park clean, garbage bins must be used.
- The municipality of Saint-Antoine is not responsible for injuries or any other damage incurred by users while using the community park.
COVID-19The playground at the community park is OPEN. The use of play structures is at your own risk since the outdoor equipment is not sanitized.
Residents must follow all public health guidelines including:
- Practice physical distancing (distance of 2 metres) from others at all times
- Wash your hands before and after the use of equipment
- Stay home if you have symptoms
- Bring your own hand sanitizer