News and events
In order to keep our community clean and protect the environment, the Village of Saint-Antoine is organizing its annual community cleanup from April 15 to May 15, 2021. Choose a street, a neighborhood or the surroundings of your property and pick up the garbage at a time that suits you.
Some citizens have received phone calls considered suspicious about municipal water. During the call, they are asked to answer a survey and have their water tested. Rest assured that the Village of Saint-Antoine is testing the municipal water every week and the municipality is in no way linked to this call. If you have doubts, feel free to check with the municipality by calling 525-4020. Be careful!
ATV's, motorcycles, scooters and all other motorized vehicles are not permitted on the Village of Saint-Antoine's trails. The trail network is reserved to pedestrians and cyclists for safety reasons. If you see some in our trails, please report them to the RCMP or the municipality. Fines will be given.
The playground at the community park is now OPEN. The use of play structures is at your own risk since the outdoor equipment is not sanitized.
Residents must follow all public health guidelines including :
- Practice physical distancing (distance of 2 metres) from others at all times.
- Wash your hands before and after the use of equipment.
- Stay home if you have symptoma.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer.
The dog park is open, but users must practice physical distancing (distance of 2 metres) from others at all times. If the measures are not respected, the municipality will close the park immediately.
The municipal office is now open to the public during regular hours, from 8 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday.
Citizens are asked to minimize their visits to the municipal office. If you have symptoms related to COVID-19, wait until you are fully recovered to come to the municipal office.
Specific measures have been taken to protect employees and visitors. If you must go to the municipal office, it is important to follow the recommendations of the province related to COVID-19 below as well as the instructions inside the building.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, water and sewer bills can be paid in several ways:
- Online on the Service NB website at https://bit.ly/2Lc5Pse
- Accès D system for members of UNI Financial Corporation
- Cheque by mail at 4556 Principale Street, Suite 300 Saint-Antoine, NB E4V 1R3
- By phone at (506) 525-4020 with a credit card (You can leave a message if you get the answering machine and an employee will call you back.)
Measures are being taken to eliminate used syringes and needles left in the community.